My Business
5.3K members online now
5.3K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Local verified business not visible for public on Google maps

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Google community

I have a strange problem with listing my local business on Google maps. I have read tens of forum posts (Googles and 3rd party) and tried all the suggestions, but for some reason 393 Military Road, Cremorne, still comes up with no businesses listed if I look at Google Maps without logging into my Google account first (ie. not visible for public).

1. Account is verified & status shows up as published

PublishedBusinessListing.PNG

2. I can see the listing fine on the map when I am logged in with my own google account

Visible when logged inVisible when logged in

3. Disappears when I log out (incognito on Chrome)

GoneWhenLoggedOut.PNG

The listing was made already few months ago.

From what I know I have followed all the rules and ticked all the boxes, "on paper" it looks that everything is published and it looks beautiful to me, but sadly people (public) who this is intended for are not seeing anything :(

What am I missing here? 

Many thanks in advance and I do apologize in advance if I am duplicating a thread. I did try to look for similar problems, but did not find any...

Best wishes

Raul

1 Expert replyverified_user

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Raul, when I search for your business I see the business name on the map. I'm not sure I fully understand the problem.

Can you clarify?

Colan Nielsen, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter
VP, Local Search at Sterling Sky

Re: Local verified business not visible for public on Google maps

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Try not to search name but look at the address 392 Military Road, Cremorne 2090
There is nothing on this address as shown in my 3rd screenshot i posted.

With warmth
Raul

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Raul,

I am having a similar-ish problem. When I search for my business I cannot find it with the local search parameters. If I log out and search state wide I can find it. I have been trying to figure out how to fix this and show up on the map. Hope we find answers!

Best,

Allison