My Business
4.3K members online now
4.3K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Listing

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

This problem was solved.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Why was my listing suspended? There is no reason, please help!

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

You may have been listed incorrectly and google just found it. Are you an online company, service area business or a store front. It does not look like you have a brick and mortar location that is staffed during business hours and customer visit it. I am ASSUMING from looking at the address. Check the google my business listing policies. They are pretty clear, just not always what people want to hear, and you may have to edit the way you are listed. Something happened and it may just take working through it. 

David W Cox, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Find me on: Google+ | Facebook |

Re: Why was my listing suspended? There is no reason, please help!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi David,

It is set up as a service area business serving customers at their
locations. Please let me know what I can do next to get this resolved.

I appreciate your assistance,
Robin

Re: Why was my listing suspended? There is no reason, please help!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi David,

It is set up as a service area business serving customers at their
locations. Please let me know what I can do next to get this resolved.

I appreciate your assistance,
Robin

Why was my listing suspended? There is no reason, please help!

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

I looked at your site and I believe they are looking at your company as an online business and they would say it has to be a brand page, not a service area page. Here is a link to the guide lines. one issue that is flagging you is probably the category you had picked and they did a review.  I did not look further than the address issue initially. That is my fault. You may only deal with clients in town but you fall into an online category so would have to optimize the site for local terms. A brand page will not help at all in maps since maps is set up to have customers come to you. Here is information on a brand account. it may not be what you want to hear since you want to show up for local listings but in my opinion and from what has happened to me that is going to be how it plays out.

David W Cox, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Find me on: Google+ | Facebook |