My Business
2.6K members online now
2.6K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Listing isn't showing up on Google. An unauthorized listing is showing up instead.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Platt Anderson Cellars

357 E. Main Street

Ashland, OR 97520

206-714-3345

www.ashlandwine.net

I can't get the business listed on Google maps correctly. There is an old and inaccurate listing. We're not sure who put it up: https://www.google.com/maps/place/Platt+Anderson+Cellars+Winery/@42.207745,-122.718102,9z/data=!4m5!...

I created an official and correct business page a week ago and verified it by phone, but it still says edits are pending. It says that the business is verified, but the "Insights tab" says that it is unverified.

Can someone please help me sort this out? Thanks!

Untitled 2.png

Listing isn't showing up on Google. An unauthorized listing is showing up instead.

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

Its been set up as a service area business before or by google from other web directory data.

You should mark it as never existed.

Then you GmB entry should be the basis for your search result.

You need to make sure all your other web directory entries are set up to show your address, especially any google used to make the current search result.

If it comes from a lost GmB entry you need to claim it. And you should have done that rather than make a new entry. You can delete the new entry and claim the current search listing into your current email.