My Business
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Listed twice

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have two accounts with google. One of them is my business profile, and one is supposed to be a personal. My business profile holds 2 business locations, one of which is not verified. I found out why google won't verify it. That same listing is attached to my personal account. Essentially I have 3 listings for 2 locations, on different accounts.  

I'm not sure how this happened, but now google sees one of them as spam, so my second location doesn't show up at all. I obviously don't need both, but I am not sure what to do, because only 1 location is currently showing up.

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Listed twice

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Matt

Can you please provide all the business details of your 2 locations? We need this in order to help you trouble shoot.

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I would be happy to provide you with any specific info you need. However, "all of the business details", is a little to general. Forgive me if your question is common and means something specific that I am unaware of.

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

sorry @Matt S

while starting a thread you should have seen perhaps (or misses it) a template and this is as quoted below:

Please include the following with your question:
1. Full business name
2. Current business address
3. Current telephone number
4. Google+ URL

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I must have missed that

1. 561 Carpet and Tile
2. 12043 colony ave. Palm Beach Gardens, Fl 33410
3. 561-277-8400
4. Goggle won't populate the listing, so technically it's not there.
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Matt S
June 2016

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
Hi matt

So I've found two listings:
https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=561%20carpet%20and%2... and

https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=561+carpet+and+tile+...

I'm assuming the second one is the one in your personal account? If so, then delete the unverified page from your other google account and then transfer the ownership of the Palm Beach listing from your personal account to your business account.

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thank you. I'm not exactly sure how to transfer from one account to the other, but I did delete the other listing. I will look into it and ultimately I would like to migrate both to my gmail, considering that is what I am usually logged into.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

@PriyaC, Thank you so much. I actually figured it out. You were a great help to me. I deleted the double listing and immediately its counter listing started show up in the search again. I have migrated both accounts to my gmail account for ease of access. I can't thank you enough. 

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor
I'm glad it all worked out for you Matt. Have a great weekend!