My Business
3.2K members online now
3.2K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Linking accounts?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Jimmy's Automotive Center

277 Weaverville Rd

Asheville, NC 28804

828-658-3030

Jimmysauto.com

My name is Randy, I am the Office Manager here at Jimmy's Auto, and I am taking over our Marketing as well. My question is: The Google reviews go to Jimmy's My Business account, when we get a review he gets an email, he then forwards that email to me, and I am supposed to respond to it. I have to be logged in to his account in order to respond to the reviews. Is there anyway to link my account to his my business account like a business account or something, so that I can reply to the reviews without having to log in under Jimmy's account? My email is Randy@jimmysauto.com, and Jimmy's is Jimmy@jimmysauto.com. This is already a business email account anyway, and I can get Jimmy to approve any changes.

Please let me know.

Thank you

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Linking accounts?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hello @Randy P

Yes, from Jimmy's account you can add your account as a manager of the listing. That would then enable your account to access the listing and respond to the reviews.

Please look at this article for how to add managers to a listing.

TomW, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was your question answered? If so, please mark the post that answered it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Re: Linking accounts?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Yes, this worked great. Everything is good, Thank you