My Business
2.9K members online now
2.9K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Linking Google Business Page with My Website (why does Google make this so difficult)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I wanted to create a google+ page for my new business so I went ahead and created a brand business page.  Now I want to link it to my website so I went into about, settings, links and entered my url.  I have verified my website in the google search console by uploading the web file to my server.  However when I click the button to link my site it tells me a request was sent to my website administrator (that is me).  I have checked every possible email I have including the one on file with my domain registrar and the only one I created on my email server tied to this domain and there is no request.  Is there some way to accomplish this with html code?  I own everything and I have logins to everything - domain, webserver (its my own server), db, ftp, webmail, gmails etc.  Really the only reason I care to do this is so I can get a custom url for my youtube channel but stupid Google makes you jump through all these hoops.  Why is this so freakin difficult?  I have literally spent hours on this "googling" everything I can possibly think of and I am extremely tech savvy.  Common Google - I HATE you right now!!

Hopefully someone here can help and THANK YOU in advance!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Linking Google Business Page with My Website (why does Google make this so difficult)

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Reef V

can you please include the following with your question:
1. Full business name
2. Current business address
3. Current telephone number
4. Google+ or GoogleMyBusiness URL

5. the webite in question