My Business
1.9K members online now
1.9K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Link Google My Business to an Older Google Plus Page

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear all,

I have an existing verified Google Plus page for my Brand: BBC Arabic that was not linked to any location on google maps. I couldn't add a location to it. it has more than 800K followers.

I then created and verified a Google My Business brand page: BBC Arabic . I tried to link to to the exiting Google Plus page but couldn't.

Then I found a link to activate Google plus for Google My Business but this created a new and empty verified brand page on Google Plus: BBC Arabic

Is there a way I can link Google My Business to the old Google Plus page instead of the new empty one?

Or, is it possible to transfer followers and content to the new one? The old one is already connected to our verified YouTube account as well https://www.youtube.com/bbcarabic and I don't want to lose the integration. 

Any thoughts?

Best regards

MAQ

1 Expert replyverified_user

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I'm having the same issue. Did you find a resolution or a way to contact google support? Thanks, Nate

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

@Nate A

since GMB and G+ are separated since last autumn this thread is outdated and will now blocked for new replies.

And there isn't anymore an option to  link Google My Business to the old Google Plus page instead of the new empty one!