My Business
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Libelous and false review

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I recently came across a negative review on my personal google page.  Upon investigating, it is from a patient of my former employer whom I've never seen or interacted with.  My new office contacted the gentleman and explained he had posted to my "personal page" that listed an old address, and not the page of the medical group he intended to review.  

The patient admitted that he had never seen me and that I did not have anything to do with his situation.  In fact, I was not even employed by the group at the time of his issue, nor was I when he posted his review.  However, he refuses to remove the review.  He has since gone on to post an identical review to the Yelp page of the correct physician and medical group.   

Our marketing administrator posted a response review on my page explaining that the patient had never seen me and was disgruntled with an entirely different group of physicians.  However, google has removed for some reason.  The page is linked below.  

https://www.google.com/#q=david+j+burnikel&lrd=0x80d956f4aca81bb7:0xf162e398a4ece04f,1,

Given his admission, this seems to be textbook libel and defamation, but I have gotten nowhere with getting it removed.  

Thanks in advance, 

Dave

Libelous and false review

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Anyone out there have some advice?  I was hoping one of the community managers out there would see this and be able offer some....