My Business
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Less information in Insights view

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We recently noticed the Insights panel has changed for us. We are no longer provided with detailed information regarding specific post insights, such as engagement rates, visibility and audience. Here is an example of the insights we had:

and now we are only able to see the information below:

Is there any way to get the more detailed Insights regarding our Google+ posts back? Any help is appreciated.

Thanks

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Mona V
September 2016

Less information in Insights view

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi Mona

Unfortunately all the info we have at this stage is that it is removed from the GMB dashboard. 

To better serve our users, we’re focusing these new insights for local listings on Google Search and Maps, and removing Google+ statistics from the dashboard.

https://smallbusiness.googleblog.com/2016/08/get-better-insights-with-google-my.html

With the "conscious uncoupling" of Google Plus and Google My Business, I wonder if this is part of a direction to gently nudge businesses out of G+ so the platform can be more person-to-person.  

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Margaret O · Google My Business Top Contributor

Find me on · · my blog