My Business
2.7K members online now
2.7K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Legitimate Locksmith Businesses Suspended upon verification

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have been a Locksmith in my local area since 2012 and am trying to get my business created here. I went through all of the steps and when it requested to send me the postcard for verification, it immediately said failed. So I clicked verify later and when it took me to the business page it said it was suspended. I have been in business since 2012 and can provide all of the documentation from the State of Arkansas. (Looking at how some states make all of this available online makes me a bit envious.)

Leo's Locksmithery

203 Sunset Lane

Mountain View, AR  72560

(870)2639-5798

https://www.google.com/maps/@35.903657,-92.1157209,17z

I have had to create my location on Google maps and it said it was pending. 

I have tried using the appeal link that comes up but all I have to show for my efforts are seven automated responses saying the URL for my Google + page is incorrect. If anyone could assist me I would really appreciate it. I have spent the weekend working out how my customers contact me and 90% of my new business comes from local internet searches and I would really like to get my presence online official instead of random third party sites and ads.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I don't know what happened to my post title, it was suspended on creation. I never even got to try and verify it. Sorry for the mis-type there

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

did you specify it as a service area business with hidden address?

(means unchecking the box "I also serve customers at my buisness address")?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I initially did not as my business is mobile, but I also perform work at my location. I deleted everything and re-tried so many things so many times I don't recall exactly what the final settings are right now. I was so discouraged last night, I decided to try and set up things with Bing. It took 20 minutes total with no issues and now is awaiting final approval there. I also may have an issue with my business name I have just learned about. My local phone book yellow pages messed up my business name on my account with them and that is the name that comes up on the internet : Leo's Locksmith instead of Leo's Locksmithery.