My Business
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border
Highlighted

Language?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am very much confused about YT ads. I speak a very unique language (probably less than 1 million around the world speak it) which is Maltese (Malta - EU Country). 

My ads keep getting disapproved cause of the language. Do I simply need to give up? Maybe I can write the Text in English and it would be ok to speak Maltese on the advertised video? How does it work exactly?

My audience understands BOTH English and Maltese (As there are both official languages here in Malta).

I look forward to your reply and feel free to also email me any help on: info@anewbetterlife.com 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Language?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Matthaeus G

Its not clear  to me whether  you  have an  issue with a GoogleMyBusiness listing at all or about YT -  because you wrote

"I am very much confused about YT ads...."

If  it is  about  GoogleMyBusiness please elaborate the issuee bit more  providing  more  details of  your GoogleMyBusiness:

1. Business Name
2. Business Address
3. Business Phone number
4. Maps URL
5. Website

In case you  issue is about YT please proceed to the YT or the  G+ help forum.

YT &  G+are completely  separated from GoogleMyBusiness.

_________________________________________________________________________________

Attention: Please make sure to mention me by adding @[myname] to your responses. Otherwise the notification might not make it and your thread will go unseen.