My Business
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Knowledge panel - can 2 businesses be displayed with slightly different name and address

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have two businesses which use the same website but have slightly different names and different addresses.  They are:

The Agrarian Kitchen Cooking School & Farm (trading for 10 years) at 650 lachlan Road, Lachlan Tasmania 7140

and

The Agrarian Kitchen Eatery & Store (trading for 2 months) located at 11a The Avenue, New Norfolk Tasmania 7140

Both fall under www.theagrariankitchen.com but both have different street addresses.

The cooking school and farm is the only one appearing in the RHS knowledge panel.  Many guests are using this for directions and are going to our cooking school and farm instead of the eatery & store.  Is there anyway to get the eatery and store to appear at the same time in the knowledge panel when searching The Agrarian Kitchen?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Knowledge panel - can 2 businesses be displayed with slightly different name and address

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Not quite sure what you 're asking:

Asking to get both listings shown within one Knoledeg panel 

or 

getting for each listing its own Knowledge panel.

Please clarify

Re: Knowledge panel - can 2 businesses be displayed with slightly different name and address

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi there,

Am trying to get both businesses listed in the same knowledge panel. Most of our guests google the words "the agrarian kitchen" but only our cooking school and farm knowledge panel appears. I would like our eatery and store to appear in the same knowledge panel as well so that they can choose the directions for the correct venue.

Sent from my iPhone

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

this  isn't possible:

Their principle is:

"One Business lsting = One Knowledge graph"

Re: Knowledge panel - can 2 businesses be displayed with slightly different name and address

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Helmut,

In that case, is it possibel for both separate knowledge panels to come up when someone searches "the agrarian kitchen"? At the moment it is only showing the cooking school and farm knowledge panel. I can't seem to get the knowledge panel for the eatery and store to appear even though it is a separate listing in google my business.

Severine Demanet / Co-Founder

The Agrarian Kitchen Cooking School
650 Lachlan Road
Lachlan Tasmania 7140
Australia
t: +61 (0)3 6261 1099

The Agrarian Kitchen Eatery & Store
11A The Avenue
New Norfolk Tasmania 7140
Australia
t: +61 (0)3 6262 0011
e: severine.demanet@theagrariankitchen.com
w: www.theagrariankitchen.com

Please consider the environment before printing this email.

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual(s) or entity named above. If you have received this email in error you must not use, copy, distribute, disseminate or disclose the information contained in it. Please notify us immediately, delete the email from your computer system, and destroy any hard copies you may have created. The recipient should check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses.

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

I'm not a googler and are not knowledgable about how their search algos work.

I doubt they work to get such search results as you like to get them.

Thinking they will show the KP's for any of your  location if users ask specifically enough to get the always personalized search results according the entered search string