We have four locations and if you type the business name followed by the location, you get the knowledge graph...which is great! But if i simply type the business name alone, i dont get any knowledge graph. I notice other companies of our size and structure dont have this issue. could someone tell me what im doing wrong based on the below details? Thanks!!!
1. Full business name - Brand Addition
2. Current business address - Broadway House, Trafford Wharf Rd, Stretford, Manchester M17 1DD (headquarters and we have three other locations all verified)
3. Current telephone number - 0845 266 6616
4. Google Maps URL - https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/Brand+Additionfirstname.lastname@example.org,-2.297993,15z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0x83b...
5. Website www.brandaddition.com
Re: Knowledge graph...again
Hi @Creative S
It is really a question of Google being able to join the dots really.
You have quite a lot of empty messy structured data going on.
Remove the yoast stuff and add your own Organization structured data, address, social and hasMap
A quick work around would also to be to add a >> Location >> in the footer under your address, linked to https://goo.gl/maps/yVHWy2n5psM2
Tim Capper, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin
Tim operates a bespoke Local SEO Consultancy in the UK, Online Ownership