AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
2K members online now
2K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Knowledge Panel for our company doesn't appear at all [Followed all the instructions]

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Business Details:

Full business name: Zimperium Inc.

Current business address: 101 Mission Street, San Francisco , CA 94105

Current telephone number: 844.601.6760

Google+ URL: https://plus.google.com/+ZimperiumMobileSecurity

Issue: When searching for our company's name the knowledge panel doesn't appear at all.

What have we done:

1. Created a Google+ page (Exists for at least 2 years)
  2. Added valid scheme code (JSON+LD) to the website
  3. Our company's name is unique (no way it's being confused with something else)
  4. A registered company
  5. We get a lot of press and inbound links from high authoritative websites (mostly known news & tech websites)
  6. Created a google business page (verified)
  7. Have a wikipedia page (link)
  8. Have a wikidata (link)

We've covered almost any tutorial or post regarding this issue, but even after following the instructions & recommendations - the knowledge panel still doesn't appear.

If you have any further suggestion or recommendation that might assist us in that matter, I will thank you in advanced.

Thanks.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Knowledge Panel for our company doesn't appear at all [Followed all the instructions]

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

what's that:?

Screenshot 2016-12-07 at 22.01.04.png

Knowledge Panel for our company doesn't appear at all [Followed all the instructions]

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I don't see it when I search "Zimperium" and I'm in the US.
From the screenshot it seems to appear as a Google Place.

Take a look for instance in the Knowledge Panel of another related company (the attached screenshot), they have a logo and further more details (as if it's a brand/company and not just a "place" with an address and opening hours).

http://screencast.com/t/hRlPx1UA [Screenshot of a related company knowledge panel]

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

your "Mobilelron" knowledge Graph has nothings to to with local listings.

Such a brand related knowledge graph appear for a search of "Rolling Stones" "Microsoft " and "Homer" and many other brands.

Guessing your "Zimperium" isn't worth or relevant enough to get such a knowledge graph ;-)

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

I can see that you've managed to make your brand page appear in Google search. Would you be so kind to share your experience?

What has helped you appear on SERPs?

We have the same situation. Google Brand Page, Schema on the site, Wikipedia, Wikidot profiles, etc. but our brand's knowledge panel doesn't appear in search.

Thank you in advance!