My Business
1.5K members online now
1.5K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Knowledge Graph won't show

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi  (details at bottom  :)  )

we have three verified google + locations all under the same account. The site is linked to this google account in various ways (because I've tried so much!!).

The problem i have is for the life of me, i can't get the knowledge graph to show in google.com under the search 'brand addition'

If i add the location e.g. 'brand addition london' ill get the corresponding knowledge graph, but not just the company name. Could you possibly suggest what I'm doing wrong?  I see other companies don't have this issue.  I believe I've done all the stuff people would normally do!

Thanks!

1. Full business name - Brand Addition
2. Current business address  -  Broadway House, Trafford Wharf Rd, Stretford, Manchester M17 1DD (headquarters and we have three other locations all verified)
3. Current telephone number - 0845 266 6616
4. Google Maps URL - https://www.google.co.uk/maps/place/Brand+Addition/@53.46857,-2.297993,15z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0x83b...
5. Website www.brandaddition.com

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Knowledge Graph won't show

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Creative S

what's that?:

Screenshot 2017-02-15 at 11.26.02.png

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

look at your search.  you added the location.  If you re read my enquiry, you will see that i know you can get it using the location.  But i want to get the knowledge graph just by simply typing ' brand addition'

thanks

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

From what i can see, it is possible to get it to show just from the business name alone.  Argos is a good example of a business that achieve this, but there are many much smaller examples

thanks