My Business
6.2K members online now
6.2K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Kennedy Chiropractic Center

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi, we have a chiropractic office, Kennedy Chiropractic Center, in Wauwatosa, WI. Within the same building there is another chiropractic office, which is a completely different business, but a similar name, Wignall-Kennedy Chiropractic. Until recently our website would show up in the local 3-pack section of the search results, and in Google maps, when you search for "chiropractor Wauwatosa." But now our site is gone. Even if you search for "Kennedy Chiropractic" in Wauwatosa, our business does not show up in Google maps. Only the other business, Wignall-Kennedy, shows up. 

I have checked our Google Business account and there do not appear to be any issues with our account, which is verified. 

Any ideas why we are not to be found? And how to get back on the map and in the 3-pack? 

Thank you! 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Kennedy Chiropractic Center

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Josh F, sounds like you were impacted by a recent algorithm update. For starters, check out this article - http://searchengineland.com/everything-need-know-googles-possum-algorithm-update-258900 

Colan Nielsen, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter
VP, Local Search at Sterling Sky