My Business
5.9K members online now
5.9K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Just made a google domain. Where did it go?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Street Worthy Apparel LLC is an online retailer... well, it will be when I find out where my domain went. I purchased the domain yesterday and made two email addresses. Since then I can no longer see my domain in the "my domains" section of the Google domains website. I had to verify my email after making the domain and since doing so have deleted my receipts... I know, stupid. Anyway, on the Google domain website it doesn't matter what email I put it my domain no longer appears and I have no idea where to go to edit my account, create new email addresses and so forth. If someone could guide a novice entrepreneur I would sure appreciate it, thank you!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Just made a google domain. Where did it go?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @admin s,

Sorry to hear of your issue. 

When you visit this link, do you see your domain name listed? If you do not see it, please use this link to contact Google Domain Support who can look up your account and assist further. 

Best wishes on your business and let us know how things go and if we can do anything more.

Kind Regards,

James