My Business
5K members online now
5K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

It has been months & my business has been placed on directories onlin etc etc and still cant find it

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I verified business it appeared on google when searched for and dropped off after a few days. google said give it a couple of weeks and it will reappear ....it has been months and it will not show up...and we operate in a small community....very frustrated and I cannot get any help..... I try searching for YOGA APOLLO BAY.... OR YOGA IN APOLLO BAY ...OR APOLLO BAY YOGA and no luck...sometimes it may appear and then drops off mysteriously and cannot be found...business name is COASTAL YOGA & KITCHEN MEDICINE APOLLO BAY.... Please help google I feel helpless and it is costing us a great deal as we are not visible when we used to be

It has been months & my business has been placed on directories onlin etc etc and still cant find it

Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Collaborator ✭ ☆ ☆

You have a unique result for

https://www.google.co.uk/search?client=firefox-b-ab&btnG=Search&q=KITCHEN+MEDICINE+in+APOLLO++BAY&se...

You may have to rank better to appear in the small two pack result.

Not having an exact match in the business name to the single Category you are allowed does not work well for ranking. Poor design and programming from Google.

There is no need to add location to a business name.

Can you show proof as to your registered business name?

I feel having 'yoga studio' in the business name would help.

Google do not seem to understand that people are not aware of unstated ways the searches work when deciding on a business name. I always advised clients to try out a proposed name in a search. Sometimes a made up name can trigger an unfortunate result when the business name has a hash key created which matches one like 'abortion clinic', here due to a made up word used in the business name.