My Business
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Issue with photo limit on Google Plus Account

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

we have been having issues with the amount of photos on our google plus page. It says that we can have 25 maximum. Is that profile pics or Stream Photos. Don't know how to rectify this issue 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Issue with photo limit on Google Plus Account

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Newcastle S

Where are you seeing this notification ?  

In manage photo section ?

You can add as many photos via posts and I have just added additional photos to the "additional photo" section totaling 25.

Tim Capper, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin
Tim operates a bespoke Local SEO Consultancy in the UK, Online Ownership

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
hi thank you for your reply. On google my business it shows errors for location detail errors. Saying maximum of 25 pictures, ive attached the photo of the error -- Jonathon Charles Tel: 0191 260 5800 www.jonathoncharles.co.uk The information contained in this e-mail is confidential and may be privileged. It is intended for the addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete this e-mail immediately. The contents of this e-mail must not be disclosed or copied without the sender's consent. We cannot accept any responsibility for viruses, so please scan all attachments. The statements and opinions expressed in this message are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of the company. The company does not take any responsibility for the views of the author. Jonathon Charles Menswear is registered in England and Wales: Company number 2206022 Registered Office: Unit 6C, Sinfin Central Business Park, Sinfin Lane, Sinfin, Derby. DE24 9HL
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by ElizabethP (Community Manager)
November 2015

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Hi @Newcastle S

Cant see the image.

However I have found the business page. You do realise this is not a verified business page?

https://plus.google.com/106744068013410435333/about

Was it verified ?

If so, it may have been removed, I'm thinking all those XX in the description.

Could you re add the image 

PS: This is an open forum, you may want to remove your tel number and of course being an open forum, that privacy message makes noooo sense.

Tim Capper, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter | Facebook | Linkedin
Tim operates a bespoke Local SEO Consultancy in the UK, Online Ownership