My Business
6.3K members online now
6.3K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Is this Impersonation?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My company only has two review, so the bad one pops up on every search. We sold our product to a business who sold it to a customer. The customer complained to the business that the product was the wrong color. The customer and business are fighting about who is at fault. Since we won't replace the product for free, the customer wrote a bad review about us, but she is not our customer. The review makes it seem that the customer bought from us, yet we did not deal with the customer. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Is this Impersonation?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
for sure no Impersonation - but maybe "not appropriate"

However I don't believe Google will take down it as they are not ebale and willing to investigate the concrete cirumstances

Re: Is this Impersonation?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi Helmut,
Thanks for the opinion. I think of it this way; a grocery store sells food to a chef, the chef makes a meal for a person and the person doesn't like the meal. They say it is not what they ordered, so they complain that the grocery store sells bad food.

I did flag the review, but it did not give me a chance to explain the situation. The actual situation is that a builder ordered windows from us which we ordered from the factory. The homeowner says the builder ordered the wrong color and did not want to pay for them. They are all custom orders and can't be restocked. We told the homeowner that we could not help her. It isn't fair to us that there was a mistake between the other two parties. We didn't make the mistake.