My Business
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Is there a way to view updated information from Google users or other sources?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Information about our locations, specifically hours of operation, are constantly being changed.  

Can we view suggested updates if this is where our hours are being changed?  Is there not a notification process for us to approve?

1 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Ben B
April

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Ben B

there are no notification emails about any such changes.

But you will see in your dashboard a banner imforming you any about changes.

You can then reinstate your original content.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I see the banner saying that my client's business information was updated based on user reports, with a button to "Review Updates," however, when I click the button it doesn't show what was updated. Where do I go to see what information was actually updated before I accept all of the updates for that location?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

To my knowledge this is still glitchy. I am having the exact same issues with my clients. removals are red strikethrough and changes are in bold. regular font means no changes. But this does not account for user suggested category changes which is what our competitors are sending google suggested changes for. It pretty much goes unnoticed and actually influences the rankings. Really aggravating because you cant see the suggested edits for the categories until you accept the changes. But you cant reject the changes that I know of.