My Business
2.3K members online now
2.3K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Is there a way to reject edit suggestions?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We have an urgent care location where someone submitted a name change that is incorrect.  The name for that specific location is "Phoenix Children's Specialty & Urgent Care" but the suggested edit is "Phoenix Children's Hospital."  I know this is easy enough to fix, but it happens quite a bit across all locations and sometimes it's things like hours, which are  a pain.

Is there a way to just reject or prevent changes from being submitted? I'd really prefer to not have to constantly manually change things that were never wrong to begin with.

Phoenix Children's Specialty & Urgent Care

6990 E Shea Blvd #104 Scottsdale AZ85254

(602) 933-0004

https://www.google.com/maps/place/Phoenix+Children's+Hospital/@33.582535,-111.9328987,17z/data=!3m2!...

http://www.phoenixchildrens.org/locations/scottsdale-center-specialty-and-urgent-care

1 Expert replyverified_user

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Also looking for this info... Google is continually suggesting updates to amenities or offerings that do not need to be changed. It's usually for 100+ locations at a time and it seems to re-occur every week or so, and they are just totally wrong... ie. we DO sell used goods, we do offer repairs, we do offer brand name items- but the "suggested" updates to remove these never stop. Another one is "Wheelchair accessible elevator". Most locations are 1 level and do not require this, but rather than the info not appearing at all as it is not applicable, Google keeps suggesting that we "Do not have" this feature, which is misleading. I can 'discard all edits', but then I may possibly be discarding valid edits as well. Is there some way to "permanently" set these Amenities or Offerings for all locations?

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

I'm not aware any direct method to instantly  "reject edit suggestions".

But you and other users should contradict such suggestions through GMaps app on thier mobiles.