AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
5.2K members online now
5.2K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Is it possible to remove or hide 'see outside' photo on the SERP

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Is it possible to remove the 'see outside' photo on the SERP.

Its not really a good photo and I dont have a store front

Thanks,

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by ElizabethP (Community Manager)
November 2015

Re: Is it possible to remove or hide 'see outside' photo on the SERP

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
It is not possible to get the "See Outside" images removed, those are the Street View images.
If you do not have a store front then you business may not qualify for a Local business page in the worst case scenario or may be required to hide its business address, in which case the "See Outside" images would get removed.

What kind of business is it?
Do you meet customers in person?
Would you mind providing the business name and full address?
Thank you

treebles, Google My Business Top Contributor

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by ElizabethP (Community Manager)
November 2015

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
It is not possible to get the "See Outside" images removed, those are the Street View images.
If you do not have a store front then you business may not qualify for a Local business page in the worst case scenario or may be required to hide its business address, in which case the "See Outside" images would get removed.

What kind of business is it?
Do you meet customers in person?
Would you mind providing the business name and full address?
Thank you

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I think I am understanding that we can't change the "outside photo" on our Google + Business account. Can we request for a new photo to be taken? The current one is over two years old and shows the space under renovations (it looks super unpleasant). Thanks!

Is it possible to remove or hide 'see outside' photo on the SERP

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi @treebles, I am running into the same issue with 2 GMB pages that we run - you can type 'FG Properties' and 'City Relay' on Google and see them. I also want to have the 'See outside' removed for both but keeping the exact address of our office.

So I put the office address, I ticked 'I deliver goods and services to my customers at their location', then 'My business delivers goods & services to customers within this area:' I added London as a city and I ticked 'I also serve customers at my business address. (Your address will be hidden from the public if this box isn't checked.)'. 

Can you please let me know if these are the settings to follow for this change? Or what else needs to be done?

Thanks!

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

Hi @Maxime L,

It is not possible to remove the See Outside street view images, unless they are wrong.

The purpose of the See Outside feature is to give an idea to the people asking for directions to the business what the vicinity of the business look like.

Collaborator ✭ ✭ ☆
# 6
Collaborator ✭ ✭ ☆

Hi Treebles,

Can only Google change Streetview images, where they are out of date?

Sometimes the viewpoint is wrong and the user can go in and move the viewpoint position and direction.

I often help users here with that sort of issue.

Andrew.