AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
2.1K members online now
2.1K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Irrelevant & off topic Review

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi there,

I am writing in regards to a 1 star review that I have flagged a few months ago for my business Weird Window Cleaning. I have not heard anything back, but I believe that this review should be removed according your policy:

• Off-topic reviews: Don’t post reviews based on someone else’s experience, or that are not about the specific place you’re reviewing. Reviews aren’t meant to be a forum for general political or social commentary or personal rants. Wrong location or the place is closed? Use the Report a problem link to report that information instead of writing a review.

This review has no relevance to my company (it's even stated in the review itself!) and I believe it should be taken down. It has affected my overall Google rating, which is something of importance to us! 

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thank you,

Parveen