My Business
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Irons RV Park and Campground 4623 W 10 1/2 Mile Rd Irons MI 49644 231-266-2070

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Does Google have a way to delete inaccurate reviews?  We had to have campers leave for one reason or another.  Of course they posted bad reviews.  Google is the only site with the bad reviews...all other sites have great reviews.  It is wrong when people do this to hurt your business.

Thank-you in advance for your help.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Irons RV Park and Campground 4623 W 10 1/2 Mile Rd Irons MI 49644 231-266-2070

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

When evaluating if a flagged review should be removed, Google looks at the text of said review. If the text doesn't clearly demonstrate it is violating policy, the review is left up, even if you could prove that the review is fake or otherwise spam with additional evidence. 

That said, if the camper had an experience with your business, what makes you say they are inaccurate reviews? I assume they had some contact, since you said the "campers leave for one reason or another".

The best way to fight bad reviews is to leave great responses potential customers might read and then get a positive opinion about your business and encourage those with positive experiences to leave a review too. 

Joel Headley, Google My Business Top Contributor
Find me on: Twitter