My Business
2.7K members online now
2.7K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Invitation to manage a property account: no email was sent

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

in my company we use google my business to manage our retail stores locations.

We have a problem to add a gmail account as a manager for two of google my business "property account":

when the actual owner of these account add this email address as a manager the page says that an confirmation email will be sent but actually no mail arrives in the destination email account (we've also checked the spam folder) so it's impossible to accept the invite.

In the past we have followed the same procedure for a dozens of "property account" (with same destination email account as a manager) and the confirmation mail has always been delivered properly.

What we can try to do?

Thanks

Regards

Marco

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Invitation to manage a property account: no email was sent

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @GMB M

Try this:

View the Google+ page of the business while signed in to the Google account that was invited to manage the listing. Look for a link near the lower left corner of the screen that says "Back to classic Google+" and click on that. After you do that, see if there's a banner at the top of the screen stating that you've been invited to manage this page, along with a button to accept the invitation.

TomW, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was your question answered? If so, please mark the post that answered it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Invitation to manage a property account: no email was sent

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi @TomW

i don't understand your hint, the email account was invited to manage a google my business "property account" (in other words a container of google locations verified or not), not a google+ page of a business, in fact if I search for a Google+ page of business (what do you mean exactly with business? the google my business "property account"? my company?) I don't find anything.

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

Sorry, @GMB M, what I mentioned to try would only possibly work for individual listings. You're having the issue when trying to add a manager to a business account, correct?

Was your question answered? If so, please mark the post that answered it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

@GMB M

In the account that is not receiving the email invitation, go here:
https://plus.google.com/u/0/settings

And look to see if the following is checked:

notification-invite.png