My Business
3.5K members online now
3.5K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Insurance Agency Business listing suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,, I Hope to find some help here

Business name is; Insurance Plus

Address:  2555 Inwood R. Suite 247  Dallas Texas 75235

Phone 214-351-4097

Date established:  Dec. 1997,, Same location

We had a local business and map listing for over a decade but around 2012 our business listing was suspended for unknown reasons. The message only says due to quality issues but no specifics.. We have tried many times to fix it to no avail.

We have a Google plus page at this URL  https://plus.google.com/+InsurancePlusDallas/posts  that seems to work but will not link up to the suspended maps, or business listing page.

We signed on with EGumball for 2 years in the hopes that they would be able to clear it up, but when we cancelled the Egumball account (thousands of dollars later) recently, our Google+ page disappeared from google results and we still have no maps or business listing, so I guess were back in the same boat.  I have also noted that the google+ account has a egumball representative as the master account holder so I don't know if that's part of the problem.

Background,, At one time about 20 years ago we had multiple locations, We now only have the one location referenced above, which was also our very first location established back in 1997. Since 2012 we have had several friends of the owner who have tried to help through claiming the location again with no success, I have also tried deleting the claimed listing and reclaiming with various email accounts over the years, also with no luck

This is very frustrating when we can find little information that we can comprehend as we are insurance agents and not tech people here. The directions, and procedures seem monumental to us.

Anyone with any advice on how to correct the situation please advise.. Thank you

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Locksmith Business Listing Suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Yes I have filed multiple appeals.

Re: Locksmith Business Listing Suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I don't understand what you mean by A3 E3 summarize of the thread.. I see
no place to do what you ask

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
It just asked me if I wanted to create a business page so I'm doing that right now.. Maybe you were right that the other one is just a personal page... I really don't understand all this. I have no Idea why Google would make it so complicated..
Now it's saying that the first one is a brand account. This is so incredibly confusing.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Update:  It appears that my google+ account has been claimed by someone using the email address  seeingred@bizmelocal.com. The URL tracks to a parked page at go daddy. I have never used go daddy.

I'm thinking now that this and my other local listing worries may be the result of some malicious activity on the part of persons unknown.. The email address they used sums up what I'm feeling right now as  I am definitely beginning to see Red.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Explorer ✭ ✭ ✭

@Insurance P

this URL https://plus.google.com/+InsurancePlusDallas/posts

has been terminated by Google, page no longer exists.

Re: Insurance Agency Business listing suspended

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I just checked it, it's still there but now it says it's muted. getting so
sick of all this

Top Contributor
# 8
Top Contributor

@User thanks for all your effort so far

@Insurance P what does your dashbaord tell you about the status of the page.

Please provide me a screenshot showing it.

How to add screen captures or similar to posts: https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Basics-for-Business-Owners/How-to-add-screen-captures-or-s...
(or upload them to a public picture site - linking them to here)