My Business
3.2K members online now
3.2K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Incorrect business hours

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Google Business,

Googler here. I am asking this question for a local business owner. He shares his restaurant space with another business that is open in the morning from 6am-5pm. His specific restaurant hours are: Tues-Sun 6pm-10pm, closed Monday, however search results say otherwise.

What is the best way for him to update the correct hours? I have attached a screenshot.

Screenshot 2017-06-16 12.35.07.png

Thanks,

Lucy

1 Expert replyverified_user

Incorrect business hours

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

at first @Lucy M

The  listing you've shown is for the address as per the website.

Please provide a link to the business mentioned on your website at "51-6 Vernon Blvd., Long Island City, NY 11101 " as I was not  able to find such a listing.

Incorrect business hours

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Thanks Lucy for posting this, much appreciated!

So the current verified listing for our 31-00 47th Ave. location is ok.

But the problem is, we're trying to verify our second location.  Our second location is a bagel shop by day (5am-5pm) and our Thai restaurant by night (6pm-10pm).

I've had a problem verifying the address because the bagel shop is already a verified business at this address. (51-06 Vernon Blvd.).  How do I get Google to recognize that one address can house 2 different businesses.

NB:  I had a similar issue verifying our 31-00 47th Ave. location - a very large building with many different businesses (although that building had designated room / suite numbers, unlike the 51-06 Vernon Blvd. location that is shared by 2 businesses).  That did take about 2 months and multiple phone calls, but eventually we did get that location verified.

Thanks in advance for your help!!!