AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
2.4K members online now
2.4K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Incorrect Photo For business google search

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Good morning,

My business is Klock Entertainment, which is a wedding entertainment company.  We are semi-active on Google+ and post pictures regularly, including since the time that this problem began. I did a search for the keywords "Klock Entertainment" and it seems that google is pulling an image from a post by a local photographer that contains our link.  I assumed that this was a "recent update" bug and that if I posted a new picture to google+ that it would fix the problem within a day...no sir.  I've included screenshots of the pages in question.

Screen Shot 2016-01-26 at 8.18.25 AM.png

In the photo below, the image on the left is not our building.  The map is correct.  And the image on the lower right, marked "Exterior'', is our building as seen by google streetview, but I would prefer the image of our front doors that i have posted under "exterior" album on our Google+ page.  Any and all help is appreciated!

-Adam

Screen Shot 2016-01-26 at 8.17.29 AM.png

2 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Adam G
January 2016

Re: Incorrect Photo For business google search

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Adam,

Try using the "Suggest and Edit" option found below the hours in the local knowledge graph above. Also, make sure to select your primary photo in the GMB dashboard, photos section.

gmb photos.png

Colan Nielsen, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter
VP, Local Search at Sterling Sky

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Adam G
January 2016

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Adam,

Try using the "Suggest and Edit" option found below the hours in the local knowledge graph above. Also, make sure to select your primary photo in the GMB dashboard, photos section.

gmb photos.png

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks for your response Colan. I have all of these things in order (and did before the problem began), but still am having the issue of the wrong photo appear.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I tried updating my profile picture and google seems to be pulling that image now. Problem solved! Thanks!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Did you get rid of that old photo i am having the same issues

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor

Hi @haydenbn

Could you start a new thread please with your business details and a link to the photo you are trying to remove.

Thank you.

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
i ended up sorting it out hopefully
\

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 8
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I am having this same issue. I tried the best answer but that didn't resolve my issue.

Top Contributor
# 9
Top Contributor

@Michele R Please start a new thread with your specifics.

Thank you

Incorrect Photo For business google search

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 10
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We are Silverprint Ltd and since LAST FEBRUARY Google is NOT ABLE TO REPLACE our main picture on google. This is really shocking. We have contacted you min 20-30 times! We have wasted weeks on the phone and we can't believe that it is so difficult to change our picture on google. We are losing customers each day, as the picture on the website is STILL showing our London location! Now we are in Poole, as I mentioned, we moved a year ago!

Can you advise why Google (the super technology company) can't change one sad picture. We received terrible service. Nobody can confirm what is going on. I have several emails confirming that the whole thing is done but it is still wrong.

I would appreciate if you can advise why we have to lose customers because your team can't do their jobs?? 

One year, really??

We never been let this much by any company.

Can you found out what is going on??

Silverprint Management