My Business
1.6K members online now
1.6K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Incorrect Google Plus Picture

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

1. Full business name: Grimsby Ford
2. Current business address: 455 S Service Rd, Grimsby, ON L3M 4H8
3. Current telephone number: 905-945-41714

. Google+ URL: https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/100826410740155324422/100826410740155324422/posts

Hi, I'm having trouble with two of my Google Plus accounts essentially this listing above and another client of mine have the wrong pictures for the google knowledge card display picture. In both cases mentioned above they show a picture of a former employee at the company and what I want is my current profile picture to be the listing picture. It was fine previously but for some reason, it changed to these unrelated pictures within the last week.

I talked to google support and no luck there but I have had it changed in the past before. The pictures are being pulled from some 3rd party sites.

Anything we can do?

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Incorrect Google Plus Picture

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
hi Cliff

I'll check with my Community Manager and let you know what's happening here as soon as I can.

Priya Chandra, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
-----------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter  |   Connect on G+  |   Read my Blog

Re: Incorrect Google Plus Picture

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hey Priya,

Any update regarding this?

I've gone over all my client accounts and I've discovered 5 or 6 accounts with issues. Either they have some random guy like the listing above or they have a really zoomed in logo picture which you cannot read?

Is there something going on with Google algorithm?

Thanks.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Pro Amp Electric, Inc.

819 Centennial Blvd.

Edmond Okla. 73013

405-887-1302

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

@Billy S

Please start your own thread providing there all information to understand and investigate your issue
This allows us to keep the forum organized and gives you the attention you need.
This ( https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Google-My-Business/ct-p/GMB ) is our top level Community--from there, you can click into the board title that is most applicable for your issue. Once you're in an individual board, you can click on the red/pink + sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.