My Business
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Incorrect Google Map Directions Numerous Reports no action

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I own a Business called I

IRISH FENCING SERVICES UNIT 21 JAMESTOWN BUSINESS PARK KYLEMORE WAY DUBLIN  D08 CX92 Ireland

The pin for our location is correct. However when directions are requested our customers and suppliers usually articulated lorries are routed to  our premises via The N7 road to Jamestown Way they are directed to a point approx 150 metres from our premises where progress is shown by foot!!!!!!

The road at this position is closed by concrete bollards which are shown in street view attached Access to our Premises is via Kylemore Road ( R110) turning right onto Kylemore Way. Amazingly our Neighbours for example Taltech Engineering  who are located closer to the N7 or Slovakpoint who are 50 metres up our access road behind our premises are routed correctly  via the R110. I have reported this problem on numerous occasions using all the online methods Google provides I have acknowledgements Congratulations I have even been made a so called Local Expert!!!! but never any follow up or solution. This error is costing me serious credibility with my customers. I cannot use adwords as clients cant find me. It is also highly dangerous as large lorries are forced to reverse through a residential area with children playing. Can you solve this I am at my wits End

Route to IFS from Naas Bringing traffic via Jamestown Rd and terminating at Bollards with 200metre walk not possible artic Lorry!!!Route to IFS from Naas Bringing traffic via Jamestown Rd and terminating at Bollards with 200metre walk not possible artic Lorry!!!Location of IFSLocation of IFSIFS and Taltech Engineering which is closer to Jamesown Rd than us Note Road feature at Front of Jamestown MarketIFS and Taltech Engineering which is closer to Jamesown Rd than us Note Road feature at Front of Jamestown MarketRoute To Taltech engineering from Naas Using R!!= which is correctRoute To Taltech engineering from Naas Using R!!= which is correctEnlarged Map Showing Access to Taltech Engineering passing in Front of our EntranceEnlarged Map Showing Access to Taltech Engineering passing in Front of our EntranceBollards Which Block Access From Jamestown Road To Kylemore Way The Large Tree is in IFSBollards Which Block Access From Jamestown Road To Kylemore Way The Large Tree is in IFS

Slovak point have correct routing but to access them you drive through our property!!!Slovak point have correct routing but to access them you drive through our property!!!

1 Expert replyverified_user

Incorrect Google Map Directions Numerous Reports no action

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

This matter has been escalated to Google employees to get it fixed.

treebles, Google My Business Top Contributor