My Business
3.3K members online now
3.3K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Incorrect Driving Directions

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello, I am the owner of New York Burger Co.

98 Moo 4 Kata New Road Kata Beach Karon, Muang Phuket Thailand 83100

+66 80.718.3141

https://plus.google.com/103013019350217277280

I have reported this problem many times on Google Maps without any response. Google maps driving directions are in correct. Directions take you past my business and told to make a left at the next intersection. It then says to take a (non-existing) walking path to my business. My business is located on the main road as indicated on the map below.

wdirect1.JPG

Please help as this is negatively effecting my business.

Thank you in advance!

1 Expert replyverified_user

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

ok   @David B

escalated to Google

# 239

Note for @David B

The thread and his issue was about an other @David B

Its a kind of naming confusing unfortunately caused by a bug in the forums software 

- please don't worry about it and you are not affected by the escalated direction errror of @David B

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello Helmut,

I am a little confused about the incorrect driving directions you saw on my Google places ad. I just for the first time put the add up and I only have one active and the address is correct But I use the option to leave it private since it is my house and I don't want to publicize that. I do most there almost all of my coaching out of my house in my studio. If there is something that I did wrong I would be happy to correct it. I am very willing to learn and certainly want to do everything correct.

My best David Brinton

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author David B
February 2017

Re: Incorrect Driving Directions

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

@David B

it was an error of the forums software to sent you a notification about this thread.

It was meant for an other @David B

Hi @David B

Google fixed your  bad directions and access point to your business listing now 

Check it yourself through this link

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you Helmut for your help! I truly appreciate it!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Associates in Pediatric Care, PC, 2101 Executive Drive, Suite 610, Hampton, Virginia 23666. Phone number 757.838.8166. Website : associatesinpediatriccare.com 

Re: Incorrect Driving Directions

Top Contributor
# 7
Top Contributor

@Paul W

Please start your own thread providing there all information to understand and investigate your issue
This allows us to keep the forum organized and gives you the attention you need.
This ( https://www.en.advertisercommunity.com/t5/Google-My-Business/ct-p/GMB ) is our top level Community--from there, you can click into the board title that is most applicable for your issue. Once you're in an individual board, you can click on the red/pink + sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

Note:

actually  it seems not a matter of bad driving directions from and ro your business listing but jsut a plain addressing marker issue.

The address of your business is "2115 Executive Dr, Hampton, VA 23666, USA" and GMaps knows this plain street address bit far away of the Executive Dr.

Starting as requested the new thread  please provide us  where exactly the address marker of 2115 Executive Dr, Hampton, VA 23666, USA should be.

We need the exact coordinates to help you fixing this.