AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Incorrect Business Listing Showing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

We are new business owners.  When original business listing was set up under Google My Business it was accidentally done so under a personal email and not business email.  After moving locations we changed the Google my Business to a company email. and deleted the old account tied to personal email.  The new account has been verified and we have started an adwords campaign.  Unfortunately the old information is still pulling up on searches & maps - our students are getting confused as to where to go.  Please assist on how to remove the old listing.  

www.parkercountycpr.com  /  correct listing is 119 North Main Street Suite 119 not 216 Evergreen Trail

Thank You.

1 Expert replyverified_user

Incorrect Business Listing Showing

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

I moved the outdate listing  to the new address

119 N Main St
Weatherford, TX 76086
USA
It should be live in one or two days.

Check this link https://www.google.com/maps?cid=7650575578914036236&hl=en and soon it shows your correct address claim it under the correct & actual account

@Christine V

Re: Incorrect Business Listing Showing

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Please include the suite number 218 in the address: 119 N. Main St, Suite
Weatherford, TX 76086