My Business
4.2K members online now
4.2K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Incorrect Business Listing?? Help

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Our business listing for Marquee Audio Visual and Lighting is incorrect on Google Search,   it says that the business is inside another business, it is saying that our business is located inside a company called

"Deals 2 Build"   

The business page is verified and we have tried to edit this information several times but with no avail.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=marquee+av&oq=marquee+av&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i60l3j0l2.3917j0j4&so...

It should just have the address  ie Unit 5, Shepperton Business Park,, Govett Ave, Shepperton TW17 8BA   

There should be no mention of Deals 2 Build as it has nothing to do with this company.  I have tried everything possible and all of the information on the Google Business page is correct.

Any help on this would be most appreciated because I am getting no joy out of editing the information, Google is just ignoring any changes.

Thanks in advance

Mark Brown

Owner

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Incorrect Business Listing?? Help

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Mark B

as far as I see a (for my unknown) user tried several times to change the bad specified address details for the listing - see "Marquee Audio Visual Lighting"

Wondering why making edits vai GMaps/MapMaker and not via your GMB dashboard?

But due the fact its a verified listing all this "unauthorized" changes are gone into "GoogleModeration".

This moderation never happens

My main question is an other one:

What (or how) exactly have you specified  your address in your GMB dashboard?

And in case you are the guy trying all this "unauthorized" changes via GMaps and MapMaker why not changing it in your GMB dashboard?

Actually the listing seems not having specified a proper street addres but just "Govet Ave" and as additional address line just "Unit 5, Shepperton Business Park" this seems odd anyway.

Please provide for more help a view of the page in your dashboard showing the actual address specification.

Incorrect Business Listing?? Help

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi,

Please see below, this is how its set up in the Google Business Dashboard - I believe one of my employees has tried to make the change from elsewhere as well. So that probably accounts for the anonymous user changes.

All edits I have tried to make have been from within the Google Business Dashboard, please see pics below.  Capture3.JPG

Capture1.JPGCapture2.JPG

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi, did you see the images that I sent?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Hi , All of the information in the Google My Business is correct as far as
I can see, do you have another idea? Or do you know how I can get this