My Business
5.8K members online now
5.8K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Inappropriate review was flagged and then removed by Google but now I need it for archival

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Dear community,

I flagged an inappropriate review on my business a few weeks back. Google took a while but eventually removed it which was great. However, on hindsight I would like access to that review for hard copy archival.

Please advise on the possibility of Google getting back with a screen cap/archive of that review.

Yours

Joseph C

https://plus.google.com/u/2/104701639859954099980/about

Garden Studios

Hawthorn Rd

Victoria

2 Expert replyverified_user

Re: Inappropriate review was flagged and then removed by Google but now I need it for archival

[ Edited ]
Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Joseph C,

Good job on getting the reviewed removed, which is not all that easy. 

Unfortunately, it is my understanding that 'typically' you can not retrieve a copy after the fact. You could try the things outlined in this article and see if it does indeed bring your review back.

Kind Regards,

James 

Re: Inappropriate review was flagged and then removed by Google but now I need it for archival

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor
adding to what James said:

some time I managed to get the cached version of a listing .
But in your case the last caching date in from 28 July and there is no review visible

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Thanks James, will give it a shot! Many thanks