My Business
2.2K members online now
2.2K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

Im trying correct my google listing business address

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I dont have access to my old phone number listed, nor do I practice at my old address. How do I edit the address and phone number?

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 2
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hey @Howard P

I think you should be able to edit these in google my business account. This should be the same google login as you use (or used when uploading the original address. There is usually some form of verification which you may need to go through i Recall)

I recently changed my address in GMB and it took pretty much change straight away aside from the location images, which took about 48hours. 

Think this is the solution you need?

Good luck

James

Re: Im trying correct my google listing business address

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Still not sure exactly what you mean.

Participant ✭ ☆ ☆
# 4
Participant ✭ ☆ ☆

Hi @Howard P

If you are referring to your business address listing on google, for example when someone types in your business name, the right hand side google my business listing often appears, - is this the address you mean? Or is it the address for invoicing on the account you are referring to? Or something else?

If Google my business, google advises the following 

To edit your business information on Google:
  1. Sign in to Google My Business.
  2. Make sure that you're using card view. ...
  3. Choose the listing you'd like to manage.
  4. Click Info at the top of the page.
  5. Click the section that you want to change, then enter the new information in the box that appears. ...
  6. Click Apply.

Here is the link for your perusal https://support.google.com/business/answer/3039617?hl=en-GB

Hope this helps? :)

James

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I can't because it requires verification that I'm the owner. The verification process offered is either text to a phone number I no longer have, or by physical mail, which i no longer have because I moved. No other verification options exist.

Sent from my iPhone

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I can't because it requires verification that I'm the owner. The verification process offered is either text to a phone number I no longer have, or by physical mail, which i no longer have because I moved. No other verification options exist.

Sent from my iPhone

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 7
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thank you my good man.  Best of the holiday season to you and yours.