My Business
3.9K members online now
3.9K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

If business is not a physical location, should I put the address on the website?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

24/7 Speedy Locksmith 

1000 w. Cullerton St Chicago IL 60608

312-285-3790

https://plus.google.com/+247SpeedyLocksmithChicago

www.chilocksmith.com

May seem like a simple NO answer. However, on the website it is stated that the business is a mobile service also the address is where my business license is registered. Also have come across articles that state that having the same NAP on your website is very important for SEO. However on Google my business listing, it just shows Chicago IL as the service area. So a bit confused about what to put on the footer of my website as well as the 'Schema Markup'.

If I am not allowed to enter my address on the website, and schema markup, am I at a general disadvantage when it comes to google local search ranking?? 

If business is not a physical location, should I put the address on the website?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Sorry, I wish I knew. I also have a non-traditional business. I work from home and do business via the internet and post office. I don't know how to get into Google local searches, because I don't want to list my home address. The PO Box won't work. Yikes!!