My Business
6.3K members online now
6.3K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

If I delete a business listing page then the "reviews" associated with the listing also be removed?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I want to know whether I delete a business listing page then the "reviews" associated with the listing also be removed? I ask here because when I tried to delete a page then google says "The associated business information may still appear on Google Maps, Google+ Local, Google Search, and elsewhere on Google".

I want to know whether the "associated business information" includes reviews?

1 Expert replyverified_user

Re: If I delete a business listing page then the "reviews" associated with the listing als

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Hi @Johnson J,

If you are referring to deleting a page from your GMB dashboard, it will most likely remain connected to maps as an unverified page and the reviews will remain intact. However, I have seen a few rare cases where deleting a verified page from the GMB dash removed the listing entirely, including reviews. 

Can you give us some more context about why you want to delete a listing? Can you share the listing's URL?

Thanks

Colan Nielsen, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter
VP, Local Search at Sterling Sky