My Business
1.7K members online now
1.7K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

I want to delete my google plus page, but I can't remember what mail adres I used to create it.

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hello,

My company, Liquid Society has a verified Google+ business page (https://plus.google.com/+LiquidSocietyBrugge)

I noticed that a duplicate page about my company exists: https://plus.google.com/u/0/116393483788892365405

This page was created a few years ago, but we can't remember what mail adress was used to create this profile)

I would like to delete this Google+ page, but to do so, I need to log in to that account.

Is here any way I can see what account/email-adress was used to create this page?

Kind regards,

Pieterjan

3 Expert replyverified_user

Re: I want to delete my google plus page, but I can't remember what mail adres I used to create it.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hello pieterjan,
The second page is a brand page and can only be deleted by the owner of the page.

Visit business.google.com with all of your google accounts and see if you can find it.

You can always send a private message to the page and see if anyone responds as well.
Ben Fisher, Google My Business Top Contributor
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on: Google+ | Twitter and Founder at Steady Demand - Social SEO 

Re: I want to delete my google plus page, but I can't remember what mail adres I used to create it.

Top Contributor
# 3
Top Contributor

Not that I'm aware of, though that 'duplicate' page is just a brand page. It won't hurt your rankings, and almost no one will ever find it. If it was me, I'd move on and not worry about it. If you can't figure out what account you created it under, it won't cause any harm to just leave it up and focus on more important things. 

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
When I type my company name in Google+ the wrong page pop's up first (the one with the black logo), not my new business page (white logo).
Plus, the page contains pictures of a event we hosted years ago, and I don't want these pictures to stay online.

So the only way is to keep guessing what account was used to create this page?
No Google staff that might be able to look this up?

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

@Liquid S Yes, there is no good way to delete a brand page other than the advice that has already been given to you. 

I actually can't replicate the issue with the knowledge panel. Can you provide a screenshot?

Colan Nielsen, Google My Business Top Contributor
Find me on: Google+ | Twitter
VP, Local Search at Sterling Sky