My Business
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

I used to work for Utah Oral Surgery, Steven and Bryan Christensen, but now I don't.Can you help me?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Phil C
December 2016

I used to work for Utah Oral Surgery, Steven and Bryan Christensen, but now I don't.Can you help me?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

If your listing is still at the location of Utah Oral Surgery, then you need to goto Google.com/MyBusiness and verify your listing at your new address.

Once that is done you will need to contact Google support and ask them to remove the backend linkage to Utah Oral Surgery.  

If you don't already have a listing and want one then goto Google.com/mybusiness and create/verify yourself

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Phil C
December 2016

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

If your listing is still at the location of Utah Oral Surgery, then you need to goto Google.com/MyBusiness and verify your listing at your new address.

Once that is done you will need to contact Google support and ask them to remove the backend linkage to Utah Oral Surgery.  

If you don't already have a listing and want one then goto Google.com/mybusiness and create/verify yourself