My Business
3.5K members online now
3.5K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

I own a business & it shows up as 2 separate business accounts, 1 under me & the other as the biz?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi. I own 4 businesses listed with Google My Business all under one account in the dashboard, but one of those listings is as it's own account too. I am wondering how I can delete the stand alone in the dashboard. I don't want to delete the listing, so if I delete the stand alone account, will it remove it from the account that has the four listings under me in it?

1 Expert replyverified_user

I own a business & it shows up as 2 separate business accounts, 1 under me & the other as the biz?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Michael B

I'm bit puzzled whagt you refer to as " the stand alone account" (compared to the four other being "all under one account")

Can you please provide screenshots showing the one account having the four and the one "stand alone" being beside of the account containing the four?

_________________________________________________________________________________

Attention: Google decided in their fathomless wisdom changing in March 2017 their system of notifications about new threads or responses in the GMB forum to a very worst behavior. This way they corrupted my workflow entirely. Don't expect I will notified about any new response by you on my posting here unless you're using the mentioning functionality on your new response - mentioning me per " @[my name]"