My Business
4K members online now
4K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

I need to add a second location to my business on google maps

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I am opening a second storefront in my same city, Bend, OR.  I am trying to add a second address to my google my business page but it is not letting me add one.  It only allows me to edit the old one.  How do I add another location and keep the old one too? Thank you

2 Expert replyverified_user
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Manoj S (Google Employee)
April 2016

Re: I need to add a second location to my business on google maps

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

Goto http://google.com/mybusiness

Select the + symbol lower right

Click on the pin that shows above it and follow the directions to add another location

Each location needs its own page

Screenshot 2016-02-27 13.22.57.png

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
Mike,

The current link on https://support.google.com/business/answer/6002002?hl=en for <10 businesses on mobile takes you to a page with only one option: download the app from App Store. The MyGoogBus app only allows you to update the location. Can this be added to the app? It may reduce confusion from the dead end of the link.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
This cannot be done via mobile phone apparently. The link tells you to download the app. Am I missing the + sign somehow?!?

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor
That's the wrong URL unless you are adding more than 10 business via bulk and want a single approval process. If you want to add a second business then you can do as I noted above in the desktop dashboard or download the Android or iPhone apps at this URL https://www.google.com/business/manage.html

Community Manager
# 6
Community Manager
This older "Solved" thread has been closed to new replies. 

Should anyone have a new or unanswered question related to this topic, please start a new thread and post a clear, specific and detailed question that describes your particular situation.

This will improve the visibility of any new questions as well as help other forum members to understand your question fully, and answer it in a useful and effective way

To start a new thread, please go to the top level of the Google My Business Community, and from there, click on the board that is most closely related to your question. After that, you can click on the pink "+" sign in the lower right corner of the screen to start a new topic.

You may of course reference this older thread in your new post, if you wish.

When you post, please be sure to include the following information as well:

1. Full business name 

2. Current business address 

3. Current business telephone number 

4. Google+ URL 

Thank you.