AdWords is now Google Ads. Our new name reflects the full range of advertising options we offer across Search, Display, YouTube, and more. Learn more

My Business
1.8K members online now
1.8K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

I need help updating or removing an old stree view from a business listing after the business moves.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have updated a business account and all is well except the old street view is still attached. I cannot find a way to delete or update that street view that is showing in photos. Any suggestions. 

I need help updating or removing an old stree view from a business listing after the business moves.

Follower ✭ ✭ ☆
# 2
Follower ✭ ✭ ☆

Hello Phil, 

Here is the article that suggests how to update street view imagery. 

https://support.google.com/business/answer/160464?hl=en

Although It may take some time to get the view published in Google. 

I also suggest you to take photos of your office interior, exterior etc  and upload in the Google my business page so that customers can easily identify your office.

Best wishes!

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Thanks... I've been through this. The street view on the map is correct. Perhaps I just need to give this more time. I updated the address on Friday but the street view in photo is still the old. We will add some additional photos of location.