My Business
6.8K members online now
6.8K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

I'm at a loss....please help me

[ Edited ]
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have done everything to set up my business to go on Google.

Business cards and website. I am a mobile business which it states in my name. I was denied verification because I didn't have a sign on my car. I went ahead and made a simple magnetic sign for my car. My Name and phone number. Not acceptable. They asked for a logo...I don't have a logo. Okay. I am a legit notary business with a certificate from the state of Florida. I am stumped on what to do next.

1 Expert replyverified_user

I'm at a loss....please help me

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

read this article and provide in one summarizing post all infromation A# - E#

What type of Auto sign is acceptable for Google to finish the verification process?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Google said I needed a sign on my car because I am a mobile business. I made a nice sign with black letters on a white magnet emailed it over to Google and they said:

Hi Christine,

Thank you for your response.

As per our policies we cannot accept this kind of signage on the vehicle.

Please have your business name & logo designed on the vehicle and reply to this email, so that we can proceed further in verifying your listing.

What does this mean? I can't paint on my car. I live in a condo where they don"t allow commercial vehicles.

I'm at my wits end. This is truly terrible.

Is there an escalation process?

What type of Auto sign is acceptable for Google to finish the verification process?

Top Contributor
# 4
Top Contributor

@Christine G

I very much doubt there are rules about signage on a  car at all.

I also doubt the answer you quoted from them is appropriate.

And yes there is an escalation process - availabe for us TCs here in case your bsuiness is suspended.

Read this this article and provide then all infronation A# - E# in one summarizing posting