My Business
3.1K members online now
3.1K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

I'm a GTP, and I need to add a Virtual Tour to a My Business profile of a client of mine.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I'm a Google Trusted Photographer, and I need to add a Virtual Tour to a My Business profile of a client of mine.

The final goal is to replace the 'See Outside' Map street view 360, because it is outdated (and shows the wrong spot).

This is what I've done so far. 
I've published my virtual tour with my Street View app and attached the tour to the client name on Google Maps listing . Have I done something wrong? There is something else should I do? 
I'm asking because the tour isn't appeared yet on client My Business (3 days have been already passed), and I do not know what else to do.
Thanks
1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Lando Rossi 360 l
June

Re: I'm a GTP, and I need to add a Virtual Tour to a My Business profile of a client of mine.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Lando Rossi 360 l,

I replied to you in the Maps' forum but we can continue the discussion here.

Please, provide the URL of your Contributions profile.

https://www.google.com/maps/contrib/

treebles, Google My Business Top Contributor

View solution in original post

Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by topic author Lando Rossi 360 l
June

Re: I'm a GTP, and I need to add a Virtual Tour to a My Business profile of a client of mine.

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

@Lando Rossi 360 l,

I replied to you in the Maps' forum but we can continue the discussion here.

Please, provide the URL of your Contributions profile.

https://www.google.com/maps/contrib/

treebles, Google My Business Top Contributor

I'm a GTP, and I need to add a Virtual Tour to a My Business profile of a client of mine.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Hi Treebles,

I'm perfectly fine with the answer you provide in the other forum! :)

I opened the 2 topic at the same moment, while I was desperately searching for an answer.

However, while we are here, I would have another couple of little doubts that I'm sure you can easily address.

I posted two 360 panoramas, I've properly mapped and connect each other. My question is: How can I determine the "welcome frame" of each 360? Like you can see at the link below, in the Google Map preview, the 360 thumbnail show a Mercedes, instead the 360 is pointed to the Warehouse entrance. How can I change it?

Second, and last question: There are just two 360s, but I wanted the one taken from the curb in the Google Map Thumbnail. I tried everything, but nothing seemed to work. Do you have any idea about how can I fix it?

Here the Google Map page.

Thanks again, and sorry for the supplementary questions :P