My Business
4.8K members online now
4.8K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

I have verified my business through Google My Business, but does not show up in local search

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have added my business on google my business, I have verified the address when I received postcard in mail, however my business does not show up in google maps or local search on maps. Website: https://webdrvn.com When I go to google and type in my business WebDrvn Redding CA a google listing a map does not appear?

google my business listing does not appear in local searchgoogle my business listing does not appear in local search

When I open up google maps and type in webdrvn redding ca, then the map does appear. (see below)

listing appears when you search inside google mapslisting appears when you search inside google maps

If you go to google and type in online marketing redding ca, and click on the map of businesses that offer services, my business does not show up on the map listing?

How can I get my google my business listing to appear on the map & local search? Especially when you type in my company name?