My Business
3.7K members online now
3.7K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

I have verified my business but it is not connected?

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have verified my Business, however it is still not showing up on Google Maps or when I search for our business

HEM Property

3/90 Horton Street

Port Macquarie

NSW, 2444

One of our employees has a Google business account and his personal account is all that is showing?

How can I ensure that the business account is more relevant and therefore the first search result?

www.hemproperty.com.au

Thank you

1 Expert replyverified_user

I have verified my business but it is not connected?

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor

to summarize (@Ashley E )

you as the owner of the GoogleMyBusiness listing have done all correctly with your listing in question: https://goo.gl/maps/T4URooWLyCT2

But your employedd Andrew did not.

The listing he created and verified (https://goo.gl/maps/bzkyH2p2RsN2) violates their guidelines telling us how listings og practioners or agent of anagency should make their listings.

Please refer to chapter 

Individual practitioners (e.g. doctors, lawyers, real estate agents)

Google wrote:

Multiple practitioners at one location

If the practitioner is one of several public-facing practitioners at this location:

Multiple practitioners at one location

If the practitioner is one of several public-facing practitioners at this location:

• The organization should create a listing for this location, separate from that of the practitioner.
  • The title of the listing for the practitioner should include only the name of the practitioner, and shouldn’t include the name of the organization.

This said: the name and the category of Andrews listing  is in violation of their guidelines.

The his category can be "real estate agency" since he isn't the agency but a agent only.

So he should change both: the naming of his iisting and its category.

Tell him this asap and check whether he followed your order.