My Business
2.5K members online now
2.5K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

I have reported reviews but they have not been deleted

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

I have flagged reviews twice in a month, that were written about my business, but the reviews have not been removed by google. I called google support but they are able to remove reviews and referred me to google support forum. 

1 Expert replyverified_user

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 2
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Similar problem   Please have a google rep call me so we can discuss removal of 3 false reviews and also we wish to become a paying customer . We need google advise to set up a very good advertising campaign 

Dan 

Platinum    403-252-1790

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Please have a google rep contact me to remove 3 false reviews 

thanks 

Platinum Hair Group Corp

403-252-1790

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 4
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

i called google at this number, but they told me there is no solution you have to flag the image or negative review until it is removed.

+1650-253-0000

8am - 5pm PST

Top Contributor
# 5
Top Contributor

@mrsjane p

flagging a review means just flagging it as inappropriate.

Its Googels decision to follow yoour opinion or not.

There are very few cases where we can help:

Imaginge a reveiw being hateful or racistic and not removed despite of having flagging it.

But the most users seek help here for reviews not agreeing with the content of the review.

We wont help with such reviews as nobody of us Volunteers here  or Googlers can evaluate the concrete situation the reviewer is referring to.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 6
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

Is there no facility at google to review these requests? Is it not against googles TOS to post fake reviews?

I am currently suffering from the same problem. It is an obviously fake review from a person who most likely doesn't exist (A single review in their entire history) who I have most definitely never had any contact with. This can be proven using customer records if anybody would review them.

Its crazy that there is no system to remove clearly malicious reviews like this.