My Business
2K members online now
2K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

I have a business listing and it's suspended.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

My Business is registered on the Google in name of 
"Cake Delivery in Delhi, Sameday Cake Delivery and Midnight Delivery In Delhi Gurgaon Noida"
and on this address - 1541, Tula Nagar, Kotla Mubarakpur, New Delhi Delhi 110003
My business is marked as a service area business as required. 
I honestly don't understand the issue, so kindly help me by contact me on 
Mangal Sen
9312569493, 8826743772

1 Expert replyverified_user

Rising Star
# 2
Rising Star

If you have used the name in quotes above the problem is, in fact, the name. You need to go with the official name of the company. The use of keywords in the name is not allowed. What is the exact registered name? Use that. With that change, you should be able to publish if not other errors. If not please post all information as requested when you start a post

David W Cox, Google My Business Rising Star
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Find me on: Google+ | Facebook |

Re: I have a business listing and it's suspended.

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
My Business Name is Online Cake Delivery

*Thanks & Regards!*

*Mangal Sen*

*​[image: Inline image 1]​*
*​**OCD-Online Cake Delivery*
*​*
*New Delhi, INDIA*

*​*+91-8826743772, +91-*9312569493*

Email Id: mangalsen92@gmail.com

​​

* Zomato Online Order: OCD-Online Cake Delivery*
* " let's begin your celebration with Cake!"*

Rising Star
# 4
Rising Star

So the first step to fix the suspension is to use the name "Online Cake Delivery" and set up the listing as a service area business if you take the cakes to customers.  If you have a store front that is staffed set hours that would be different. When you say online does that mean you ship only and no direct customer contact?  This is what google is trying to figure out. 

David W Cox, Google My Business Rising Star
Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Find me on: Google+ | Facebook |