My Business
2K members online now
2K members online now
Follow threads that discuss the latest tips on how to get your business online… for free!
Guide Me
star_border

I have 2 locations and the wrong one is showing when you search for my business

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 1
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭

One location has all of my reviews and rating from local users on google.  The other is a new location, and makes it look like I have no reviews.   When you search "dermimatch reviews,"  You should get my DermiMatch location(which has reviews), but instead you get my "SMP Arizona" location, which doesn't even have "dermimatch" in the title, but it's the only location showing.  This is hurting my business.  Please help!

1 Expert replyverified_user
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Manoj S (Google Employee)
April 2016

Re: I have 2 locations and the wrong one is showing when you search for my business

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
Hi Garrett

Both businesses are in the same/very similar category. Two businesses at the same address isn't a problem unless they're basically the same. In which case, Google will pick one.
You may have two perfectly valid business licenses etc to run them as separate legally entities, but G states in the guidelines only one business listing per location. From G's perspective, this is an attempt at two listings per location.

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Margaret O · Google My Business Top Contributor

Find me on · · my blog

View solution in original post

Re: I have 2 locations and the wrong one is showing when you search for my business

Top Contributor
# 2
Top Contributor
Hi Garrett
Please provide the details of your business (name, address, phone), website and links to your GMB pages. This info makes it much easier for us to troubleshoot things with you.

Was my response helpful? If yes, please mark it as the ‘Best Answer.’ Learn how here.

Find me on · · my blog

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 3
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
I already put in my company name and the name of the secondary location.

The search was "dermimatch reviews"

the website is www.dermimatch.com

I dont know what more information could help. There is no other company
named dermimatch.

Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
# 4
Explorer ✭ ✭ ☆
Good Morning,

I found two verified listings for the same address with different business names, see below (which you should address). I can't see any indication of a second location on the website. What's the address of the new location?

https://plus.google.com/114500136945092110582/
SMP Arizona
5150 N 16th St Phoenix, AZ 85016
+1 480-395-8950
http://www.dermimatch.com
Hair Replacement Service
Today 8AM–8PM

https://plus.google.com/115718682490531353685/
DermiMatch Hair Clinic
5150 N 16th St Phoenix, AZ 85016
+1 480-395-8950
http://www.dermimatch.com
Hair Replacement Service
Today 8AM–10PM

Grace

Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
# 5
Visitor ✭ ✭ ✭
It is 2 different businesses being run from the same address.
Regardless.... the names are different. Why would I be getting "SMP
Arizona" when I am searching for "DermiMatch?"
Marked as Best Answer.
Solution
Accepted by Manoj S (Google Employee)
April 2016

Top Contributor
# 6
Top Contributor
Hi Garrett

Both businesses are in the same/very similar category. Two businesses at the same address isn't a problem unless they're basically the same. In which case, Google will pick one.
You may have two perfectly valid business licenses etc to run them as separate legally entities, but G states in the guidelines only one business listing per location. From G's perspective, this is an attempt at two listings per location.

Find me on · · my blog